Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
- Evran Mersin – Allra Capital Markets Limited
- Perjury, Impersonation, Identity-theft, Misrepresentation
Fake Link/Website Used:
- Times Now World News
- New York Times News
Date of Submission:
- January 31, 2018
- February 20, 2018
- March 22, 2018
- March 30, 2018
- April 03, 2018
- April 05, 2018
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
Allra has been in the media for everything wrong.
- The legal processes around fund provider Allra, which saw its funds effectively seized by a government agency earlier this year on fears that investors had been fleeced, has taken another turn this week with confirmation from the prosecution service that yet another person has been arrested over the matter
- Owners of shares in Allra funds available on the Swedish PPM platform are likely to have to wait until the end of next week for any fund switching orders to clear
- An interest penalty on behalf of the Swedish Pensions Agency, estimated at SEK85m (€8.85m), has been added to the lien demanded by the prosecutor in the Allra fund scandal currently winding its way through Sweden’s legal system
As with everything Scandinavian, Allra and Evran Mersin took the ‘minimal’ way. An organised and premeditated attempt at copyright scam.
This attempt at fake DMCA didn’t went well. It looks like a falling out between the clients – Evran Mersin – Allra , and the Reputation firm WEBCIDE.com , also operating as thehackingteam.com. Perhaps the payment didn’t go through 🙂
Here is what is posted on the website of a Reputation Management firm – https://thehackingteam.com/evran-mersin-and-allra-capital-markets-limited-dubai-reviews/
Let’s analyze the DMCA Notice meanwhile –
The DMCA was filed by impersonating an Indian News Portal – Times Now World News. This one however is a fake and free blog set up at http://timesnowworldnews.blogspot.ae.
Nothing to do with the real TimesNowNews.
It claimed that this free blog published an article in Nov 2017, which was later republished without consent at Investment Europe, one of the most famous and credible portals in Europe.
The actual author of this article is actually Jonathan Boyd. He is the Editorial Director of Open Door Media Publishing Ltd, and Editor of InvestmentEurope. Jonathan has over two decades of media experience in Japan, Australia, Canada and the UK. He has been notified of this fake DMCA already.
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
Allra was the subject of numerous bad press coverage after a huge scam in Sweden which implicated them and their directors.
Here are some of the headlines they made
EDITOR’S COMMENT : For those who might ask – ‘why and how do we interject that ‘Evran Mersin – Allra’ has something to do with this fake DMCA. Couldn’t it be a coincidence ?’, we will say this – When someone goes and creates a whole new fake news site, falsifies his/her identity and submits fake DMCA to try and de-list some very targeted content on Google, it signals intent and a plan. It is obvious that ‘Evran Mersin – Allra’ or someone they hired was directly involved in this crime. Evran Mersin – Allra also cannot plead ignorance in this matter, since this notice on Google search is hard to miss, really.