Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
- Ameri Group LLC – Sheikh Ahmed Bin Dalmook Al Maktoum
- Perjury, Impersonation, Identity-theft, Misrepresentation
Fake Link/Website Used:
Date of Submission:
- June 15, 2016
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
Let’s examine the fake website ‘http://wcn.besaba.com‘ for some evidence –
- The website is a free domain, on a free hosting platform — besaba.com, provided by hostringer.com, on which several other fake news websites are already set up,like newgenerationnews.esy.es
- Let’s examine the OLDEST article posted on thje website – http://wcn.besaba.com/news/brazilian-swimsuits-get-greater-to-fit-growing-waistlines/ , dated January 29, 2012. Now check the timestamp of the image posted – http://wcn.besaba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/bikini.jpg . August 2015 is when this website was launched, confirming that this is indeed a fake news website set up for the sole purpose of filing fake DMCAs.
- News stories on this websites are weeks, and sometimes months apart. Each article is intended for a fake DMCA, and we’ll get to the bottom of it soon.
- Even the about us page is written with such lazy contempt – “Western Continental News is among the America’s pioneers in online news and data conveyance. WCN serves as a trusted manual for the squash of news and thoughts around you. With insightful examination and courageous perspectives our group of editors and essayists will track news in America and the world and give a point of view that is intelligent of an evolving element.” A news portal on Africa, pioneer in American, with less than 1 news article every 3 months, run by an Indian entity on a free domain/hosting platform. Even this text is shamelessly copied from www.joomla.com/about/. ….
- In case you need to know, this website is managed by [email protected]
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
It looks like Ameri Group LLC, and it’s former CEO, Umar Farooq Zahoor and owner Sheikh Ahmed Bin Dalmook Al Maktoum has had a lot of bad press lately. A Norwegian newspaper alleged that Umar was on a wanted list of Interpol. Ameri Group was at this time involved in some big deals in Ghana, and this media attention was bad for business. So, someone got bold and hired a band of cyber-criminals to plan a fake DMCA takedown.
The rest is ‘Internet History’ !!
WHAT IS A FAKE DMCA AND WHY ARE WE LISTED HERE ?
In case you are one of the ‘beneficiaries’ listed in this report and are wondering what really happened, we suggest you look within. If it wasn’t you, or your associates, it is definitely the ‘Reputation’ or ‘SEO’ firm you have hired in the past. Perhaps even your law firm. So, instead of blaming us for this article, you must grill your Reputation/SEO firm and look for answers. We are merely publishing the facts available on public database and have nothing against you personally. It is more than likely that the service you hired indulged in criminal methods to deliver results for you.
Meanwhile, we are awaiting more information from citifmonline.com and Google to ascertain who was behind this fake DMCA. We’ll update this page once we have more information. If you have any information to add to this investigation, get in touch with us at [email protected]
Soon after we published the first set of our investigation reports on fake DMCAs, we managed to generate interest from online media such as Techdirt, Adweek and Huffington Post. Some of the key stories included our revelations on Torrence Boone , MoneyLife.in, Julia Scelfo and aReputation. We also shared unpublished data and information with 3 different law agencies who looked into this scam.
And we got results. We dented this fake DMCA industry and made sure we act as deterrent to the rogue reputation firms indulged in these criminal practices. Here are some of the outcomes and changes we made possible with the help of several other citizen lawyers and agencies –
- Ripoff Report wipes out Google (fake) Removals with a stroke of genius ! Thank you Ed – at webactivism.com
- Court finds evidence of ‘fraud on the Court’ in one of the missing-defendant libel takedown cases – at washingtonpost.com
- Default judgment aimed at deindexing apparently accurate information about person convicted of sex offense – at washingtonpost.com
- Panic and desperation getting the better of rogue reputation services – at webactivism.com
- Google still deindexing some material found by courts to be defamatory — but it’s being more skeptical – at washingtonpost.com
- Google Apparently No Longer Humoring Court Orders To Delist Defamatory Content – at techdirt.com
- Paul Levy Discovers Head Of Reputation Management Company Signed Off On Forged/Fraudulent Court Docs – at techdirt.com
- Filing Bogus Lawsuits As Part Of A ‘Reputation Management’ Strategy Costs Firm $71,000 – at techdirt.com
- Richart Ruddie Settles anti-SLAPP Claims, Makes Restitution; but the Guilty Companies Remain Unpunished – at typepad.com
- Who Filed Fake Copyright Infringement Complaints Against AgencySpy? – at adweek.com
- The Dark Art of Fake DMCA Takedown Requests – at huffingtonpost.com
Fake Fraudulent DMCA might seem inconspicuous, until its you at the receiving end of this crime. This is not a prank. This is not an inconvenience. This is not random. These fake DMCA cases are calculated criminal schemes targeting very specific and rather important information/content. These hitjobs are usually against media, in order to help their clients hide important information from public’s eye, all in the name of Reputation Management. Millions of dollars are spent doing this, and if no one wants to bring this topic to the fore, we will.
Our team will not constantly monitor and publish these reports on a DAILY basis without fail. And we do not plan to publish and forget. We will take constructive steps in order to expose the faces behind this scam, and to try and undo the damages. AND IF YOU INDEED PART OF THIS SCAM, WE WILL ENSURE THAT YOU GET WHAT’S COMING YOUR WAY.
This complaint and/or review was posted on Webactivism.com on June 04, 2018 and is a permanent record located here: https://www.webactivism.com/ameri-group-llc-sheikh-ahmed-bin-dalmook-al-maktoum-investigation-for-fraud-impersonation-and-perjury-fake-copyright-takedown-scam/ . The posting time indicated is Central Standard Time.
Furthermore, Webactivism.com has an exclusive license to Ameri Group LLC – Sheikh Ahmed Bin Dalmook Al Maktoum investigation. It may not be copied without the written permission of Webactivism.com. This investigation on Ameri Group LLC – Sheikh Ahmed Bin Dalmook Al Maktoum is submitted and written by one of our member. Any and all opinions and information are published as is. We does not edit or remove any aspect of the report and is merely a free-speech platform.
As such, we cannot be held liable for the investigation reports and articles posted about Ameri Group LLC – Sheikh Ahmed Bin Dalmook Al Maktoum.