Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
Bonapart Home LLC
Fake Link/Website Used:
Date of Submission:
April 12, 2016
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
Let’s discuss how this fake DMCA was set up –
- The Ripoff Report was published on 09 June 2015, and limited information was redacted from this article on 23 Nov 2015.
- So, the perpetrators set up a bogus website fashionmadefresh.com in Nov 2015, as per the hosting history and archives.
- The domain was owned by Paul James ([email protected]) till Nov 2015, after which our perpetrators acquired it as an aged domain name.
- The website is nothing but a wordpress installation, with a free theme and some random articles copied from other sites posted to make it look like an active website.
- The reporter of this fake DMCA is Addison Korando . This is an absolutely fake profile and no person by this name exist.
- The website fashionmadefresh.com has a mere 58 links indexed in Google.
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
It all started with a scam alert on Ripoff Report, which turned into a full-fledged personal-dirt campaign. Content kept on adding on the page, and it eventually ranked #1 on Google for keywords such as ‘Myriam Touimer’ and ‘Bonoparte Home, LLC’. Even after contacting Ripoff Report and having some details redacted, the page still ranked.
Myriam decided enough is enough and got professionals involved. The rest we know, is under investigation !
EDITOR’S COMMENT : For those who might ask – ‘why and how do we interject that ‘Bonapart Home LLC’ has something to do with this fake DMCA. Couldn’t it be a coincidence ?’, we will say this – When someone goes and creates a whole new fake news site, falsifies his/her identity and submits fake DMCA to try and de-list some very targeted content on Google, it signals intent and a plan. It is obvious that ‘Bonapart Home LLC’ or someone they hired was directly involved in this crime. Bonapart Home LLC also cannot plead ignorance in this matter, since this notice on Google search is hard to miss, really.