Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
- Dr Stephen Pincus MD
- Perjury, Impersonation, Identity-theft, Misrepresentation
Fake Link/Website Used:
Date of Submission:
- December 04, 2015
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
On December 04, 2015, Mazelstar Media Pvt Ltd filed a DMCA notice with Google alleging that someone copied and posted their article on Ripoffreport. Google listened to this and removed the Ripoff Report page from it’s search results.
So let’s closely examine this claim –
- According to archives as seen below, it is claimed that the original article was published on Mazelstar.com on 22 June 2013. We can confirm that the article was there on the website on the day the DMCA was filed
- However, when we search for the archive on the ‘alleged’ date of the same article (22 June 2013), we see a completely different website, and most importantly, NO ARTICLE.
- A quick examination of mazelstar.com’s hosting history reveals that the website that we see today was set up on 11 March 2015. Which renders this as a fake DMCA notice since the so-called original article did NOT exist back in June 2013
- We now know that mazelstar.com was used to file multiple fake DMCA notices, as listed here – https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sender_name=Mazelstar+Media&sender_name-require-all=true&sort_by=
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
Dr Stephen Pincus MD has a negative review on Ripoff Report since 2013. On first look, we have to agree that the review seems fake and made up. Dr Stephen Pincus MD posted multiple rebuttals on the page to try and clear his name.
But as predicted, Ripoff Report ranked high, very high.
For some reason, after 2 years, Dr Stephen Pincus MD decides to take action. And hired the perfect Reputation Agency !!
EDITOR’S COMMENT : For those who might ask – ‘why and how do we interject that ‘Dr Stephen Pincus MD’ has something to do with this fake DMCA. Couldn’t it be a coincidence ?’, we will say this – When someone goes and creates a whole new fake news site, falsifies his/her identity and submits fake DMCA to try and de-list some very targeted content on Google, it signals intent and a plan. It is obvious that ‘Dr Stephen Pincus MD’ or someone they hired was directly involved in this crime. Dr Stephen Pincus MD also cannot plead ignorance in this matter, since this notice on Google search is hard to miss, really.
We are awaiting more information from Dr. Stephen Pincus MD. We’ll update this page once we have more information. If you have any information to add to this investigation, get in touch with us at [email protected]