Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
- Euro Exchange USA
- Perjury, Impersonation, Identity-theft, Misrepresentation
Fake Link/Website Used:
- John Bekian
Date of Submission:
- April 19, 2015
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
** Investigation in progress **
Yes, that’s right. Our team and friends are currently investigating this fake DMCA incident and analyzing all the public data we have with us. Right now we have the evidence captured and archived, we are still waiting for a response from Euro Exchange USA, Google and other related parties involved in this fake DMCA. This could take up to a couple of weeks.
However, make no mistake. This is indeed a case of copyright take-down fraud purported in order to hide online content. Once we compile all the facts of this case with due diligence, the final report will be published here.
We fight for the truth. If you have anything to contribute to this report or want to provide critical information against Euro Exchange USA, you can get in touch with us at [email protected] We’re open for dialogue, unless your intention is to threaten us and waste your time.
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
In particular, a negative review/story against Euro Exchange USA which potentially hurt business and reputation. Here is an excerpt from that report –
I was scammed by this Luigi Gasparini of Euro exchange for 300 thousand dollars you can find my case online or here is a link.
After doing some more investigations i come to find out that there is a long list of others that have been duped and scammed by this individual in excess of millions of dollars.He uses his currency exchange houses too lure people into thinking he has all of these companies and makes promises like the one he made me with my 300 thousand dollars.Come to find out there is a lawyer in Miami getting a class action lawsuit filed and the list is like 15 people with different amounts he has stolen.He uses this attorney in Miami to do all of his dirty work.He has offices in Europe and the States to launder all his il gains stealing form honest hard working people.He has stolen and conned people for 20 years and this has to stop.
Read the full article at – https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/luigi-gasparini-aka-euro-exchange-miami/miami-florida-33137/luigi-gasparini-aka-euro-exchange-miami-euroexcahnge-luigi-gasparini-euro-exchange-miami-598813
WHAT IS A FAKE DMCA AND WHY ARE WE LISTED HERE ?
Soon after we published the first set of our investigation reports on fake DMCAs, we managed to generate interest from online media such as Techdirt, Adweek and Huffington Post. Some of the key stories included our revelations on Roosh V, Idea Buyer, Qnet , Tai Lopez ,Amira Nature Food, Grant Cardone and more. We also shared unpublished data and information with 3 different law agencies who looked into this scam.
And we got results. We dented this fake DMCA industry and made sure we act as deterrent to the rogue reputation firms indulged in these criminal practices. Here are some of the outcomes and changes we made possible with the help of several other citizen lawyers and agencies –
- Ripoff Report wipes out Google (fake) Removals with a stroke of genius ! Thank you Ed – at webactivism.com
- Court finds evidence of ‘fraud on the Court’ in one of the missing-defendant libel takedown cases – at washingtonpost.com
- Default judgment aimed at deindexing apparently accurate information about person convicted of sex offense – at washingtonpost.com
- Panic and desperation getting the better of rogue reputation services – at webactivism.com
- Google still deindexing some material found by courts to be defamatory — but it’s being more skeptical – at washingtonpost.com
- Google Apparently No Longer Humoring Court Orders To Delist Defamatory Content – at techdirt.com
- Paul Levy Discovers Head Of Reputation Management Company Signed Off On Forged/Fraudulent Court Docs – at techdirt.com
- Filing Bogus Lawsuits As Part Of A ‘Reputation Management’ Strategy Costs Firm $71,000 – at techdirt.com
- Richart Ruddie Settles anti-SLAPP Claims, Makes Restitution; but the Guilty Companies Remain Unpunished – at typepad.com
- Who Filed Fake Copyright Infringement Complaints Against AgencySpy? – at adweek.com
- The Dark Art of Fake DMCA Takedown Requests – at huffingtonpost.com
Fake Fraudulent DMCA might seem inconspicuous, until it’s you at the receiving end of this crime. This is not a prank. This is not an inconvenience. This is not random. These fake DMCA cases are calculated criminal schemes targeting very specific and rather important information/content. These hitjobs are usually against media, in order to help their client hide important information from public’s eye, all in the name of Reputation Management. Millions of dollars are spent doing this, and if no one wants to bring this topic to the fore, we will.
Our team will not constantly monitor and publish these reports on a DAILY basis without fail. And we do not plan to publish and forget. We will take constructive steps in order to expose the faces behind this scam, and to try and undo the damages. AND IF YOU INDEED PART OF THIS SCAM, WE WILL ENSURE THAT YOU GET WHAT’S COMING YOUR WAY.