Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
- Evergreen Psychotherapy Center
- Perjury, Impersonation, Identity-theft, Misrepresentation
Fake Link/Website Used:
- OceanFront News Inc
Date of Submission:
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
It’s the same modus-operandi as before –
- Acquire an aged domain
- Set up a wordpress theme and add placeholder content to make it look like a news portal
- Copy the content you want to remove from Google into an article, and backdate it
- File a fake DMCA
- oceanfrontnews.com is as fake as it gets. The domain was acquired in Dec 2015 from its previous owner ‘James Garcia’ ([email protected]), and was set up as a fake news portal on 4th March 2016 as per hosting records and web archive.
- The article was also published in March 2016 by looking at the URL structure of image posted in the said article – http://oceanfrontnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/[redacted].jpg . The date of publications on the fake article is 15 May 2008, which has thus been proven to be a lie.
- The author ‘Elliot Cringshaw ‘ just does not seem to exist at all.
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
Evergreen Psychotherapy Center has a rather unflattering article posted on childrenintherary.org, accusing one of their directors of laying claims to several credentials which appear to have little or no general acceptance by any regulatory authority in the mental health or legal profession. The articles goes into scathing details exposing him to be lying and misleading on several occasion, and appearing to be confused and incompetent.
And then they go on to authenticate these claims by placing a hit on this article.
Well done !
EDITOR’S COMMENT : For those who might ask – ‘why and how do we interject that ‘Evergreen Psychotherapy Center’ has something to do with this fake DMCA. Couldn’t it be a coincidence ?’, we will say this – When someone goes and creates a whole new fake news site, falsifies his/her identity and submits fake DMCA to try and de-list some very targeted content on Google, it signals intent and a plan. It is obvious that ‘Evergreen Psychotherapy Center’ or someone he hired was directly involved in this crime. Evergreen Psychotherapy Center also cannot plead ignorance in this matter, since this notice on Google search is hard to miss, really.