Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
Fairfield Family Care – Gary Ferone
Fake Link/Website Used:
Date of Submission:
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
This DMCA was submitted by one ‘Mark Trotter‘ at Finance News Monitor Inc on 15th July 2016.
Let’s get two things straight. We investigated for a month and found out that –
- There is nothing registered as Finance News Monitor Inc
- Mark Trotter is a fake alias
Now let’s examine the website and domain name financialadvicepros.com –
- The domain was registered in 2014, by [email protected] This is where this gets interesting. The same email was used to register some of these domain names –
- These domains look like domains for a Reputation Management Campaign for the following ‘clients’
- It is evident that this is the work of a PR firm, or an SEO/ORM firm. We’re hoping to identify that firm and the culprits.
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
A Ripoff Report posted on 01 Jan 2015 made serious allegations of tax evasion, insurance fraud, violation in procedures of hiring illegal aliens against Gary Ferone, Jennifer Maquilon AKA Jennifer Maquilon, Fairfield Family Care, Westchester Family Care and Assisting Hands of Greenwich.
And one of the above hired a bunch of cyber criminals to try and suppress the Ripoff Report using fake DMCA.
We now know it is Gary Ferone !
EDITOR’S COMMENT : For those who might ask – ‘why and how do we interject that ‘Gary Ferone’ has something to do with this fake DMCA. Couldn’t it be a coincidence ?’, we will say this – When someone goes and creates a whole new fake news site, falsifies his/her identity and submits fake DMCA to try and de-list some very targeted content on Google, it signals intent and a plan. It is obvious that ‘Gary Ferone’ or someone he hired was directly involved in this crime. Gary Ferone also cannot plead ignorance in this matter, since this notice on Google search is hard to miss, really.