Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
- Globaleye – Vincent Wilson (VP)
- Perjury, Impersonation, Identity-theft, Misrepresentation
Fake Link/Website Used:
Date of Submission:
- December 08, 2015
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
According to the (fake) DMCA report, a user at a complaint website pissedconsumer.com allegedly copied and published an article from an unknown website jezebelny.com . Fair enough. It could happen. So let’s closely examine this claim and see if those claims hold –
- The original complaint on pissedconsumer.com was published on 30th Sep 2013, as can be verified on it’s archived version at https://web.archive.org/web/20151018021428/http://globaleye.pissedconsumer.com/vincent-wilson-vice-president-globaleye-scam-artist-took-my-money-dubai-uae-abu-dhabi-20130930450168.html .
- At the very same time, jezebelny.com (the alleged ‘original’ site) has these nameservers set up –
- The so-called original website was being redirected towards a parking page. In layman terms, the website DID NOT exist before 2016. Soon after these fake DMCAs were filed, the website has been terminated and abandoned already.
- Here are other fake DMCA reports filed using the fake website –
- We therefore know that this is the work of a rogue unethical Reputation Firm, and hence are forwarding this info to the respective law agencies and relevant parties.
Pissedconsumer.com has been targeted by these rogue reputation firm who set up a lot of these fake DMCAs. Recently, they decided that enough is enough and have initiated legal action and lawsuits against multiple Reputation Firms involved in this racket, as well as many ‘beneficiaries’ of the fake DMCAs.
You can read more about the lawsuits at – http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/09/07/reputation-management-or-internet-conspiracy.htm
Mr Vincent Wilson and Globaleye would do well to clear their name in this criminal act before Pissedconsumer and others take legal action, since a precedent has been set on this matter already.
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
Vincent Wilson, the VP of Globaleye had a critical review at PissedConsumer.com. This particular review was damaging to Vincent Wilson and his employer’s reputation. This is what it said in the original report before it was taken down by Pissedconsumer –
Vincent Wilson Vice President of Globaleye Dubai is a scam artist of epic proportions and cannot be trusted.He and his cronies lied to me constantly about the performance of my investment.
Vincent Wilson scam artist extrordinaire told me I could access my investment anytime but when I started asking questions several months later I started to smell a rat. I got another company to look at it for me and we found it had high fees attached and was a high risk investment. He never told me about these high fees and high risk and I will have now lost tens of thousands of my money. Globaleye scammers have nice offices but I got duped and taken in by his sales pitch.
How *** can I be?Vincent Wilson Vice President Globaleye scam artist is an outright cheat, so if you get a call from him he is not a board member of Globaleye but just a two faced employee to be avoided at all costs.
We have no way to ascertain the authenticity of the above review, originally posted at Pissedconsumer.com on Sep 30, 2013, as can be verified at https://web.archive.org/web/20151018021428/http://globaleye.pissedconsumer.com/vincent-wilson-vice-president-globaleye-scam-artist-took-my-money-dubai-uae-abu-dhabi-20130930450168.html.
It could simply be one business rival slagging the other one on a public platform. However, the legal way to get this removed is to hire a legal service to get a court order for removal. Not use a shady looking reputation firm to file a fake DMCA report 🙂
EDITOR’S COMMENT : For those who might ask – ‘why and how do we interject that ‘Globaleye & Vincent Wilson’ has something to do with this fake DMCA. Couldn’t it be a coincidence ?’, we will say this – When someone goes and creates a whole new fake news site, falsifies his/her identity and submits fake DMCA to try and de-list some very targeted content on Google, it signals intent and a plan. It is obvious that ‘Globaleye & Vincent Wilson’ or someone they hired was directly involved in this crime. Globaleye & Vincent Wilson’ also cannot plead ignorance in this matter, since this notice resulted in the complaint being removed by PissedConsumer.com.