Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
- Hiranandani Group
- Perjury, Impersonation, Identity-theft, Misrepresentation
Fake Link/Website Used:
Date of Submission:
- September 23, 2014
- May 02, 2018
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
** Investigation in progress **
Yes, that’s right. Our team and friends are currently investigating this fake DMCA incident and analyzing all the public data we have with us. Right now we have the evidence captured and archived, we are still waiting for a response from Hiranandani Group, Google and other related parties involved in this fake DMCA. This could take up to a couple of weeks.
However, make no mistake. This is indeed a case of copyright take-down fraud purported in order to hide online content. Once we compile all the facts of this case with due diligence, the final report will be published here.
We fight for the truth. If you have anything to contribute to this report or want to provide critical information against Hiranandani Group, you can get in touch with us at [email protected] We’re open for dialogue, unless your intention is to threaten us and waste your time.
Unlike our previous reports, we’re not going to sit idle on this one. We are not finished with this investigation. In spite of several threats and attempts to take us offline, we’re still here. Now’s the time to give it back as good as we got from these rogue agencies.
So, here’s what’s going to happen. We have discovered this fake DMCA and have verified it to be so. Hence this article. The following stages will include –
- manually informing all relevant parties involved in this, including Google, Hiranandani Group, the beneficiary
- forwarding the information to Lumen Database and selected media organizations who are interested in these cases
- publishing the negative content (they tried to remove) on multiple free-speech platforms such as ripoffreport.com, nameandshame.com etc so that copies of the content are available for eternity, and the purpose of this fake DMCA lost forever
- continue investigating this case to find out which of the actors are involved, including any reputation or law firm, and if/when found, we’ll make sure everyone knows who is behind these illegal activities
- set up Google ads to name and shame these so-called beneficiaries of these scams
- and most importantly, we’ll forward our findings to all relevant law enforcement agencies in the jurisdiction of the beneficiary
If you think Webactivism was effective before, you’ll be amazed at what we have in store of all these scammers this time. Over the past few months, there has been a steady campaign against Webactivism with allegation and lies spread on dozens of free spammy blogs. They claim that Webactivism works with reputation agencies and extort money to remove articles. So, if you are listed on webactivism this time, you can thank these idiots. If you need to inquire our removal policy, just email us. We can put you through to actual victims we have helped. Also, if you are one of the reputation firm claiming that you can remove content from our website, we openly dare you to try. Go ahead….
Finally, if you are one of the critics of Hiranandani Group or have information about the reputation/law firm involved, or just want to post your thoughts and opinion, feel free to post a comment below. If there is one place from where he cannot remove any content, it is here.
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
In particular, a negative review/story against Hiranandani Group which potentially hurt business and reputation. Here is an excerpt from that report –
The CBI has issued alert notices against two directors of Hiranandani Group, Niranjan and Surendra Hiranandani, after they failed to turn up for recording their statements in connection with an alleged Rs 9-crore provident fund scam involving the company.
The Hiranandani Group is an established real estate firm and has projects in the country as well as abroad.
In the notice, all airports have been alerted about the two and have been asked to handed them over to the CBI if spotted. CBI DIG Pravin Salunkhe said the notices were issued eight days ago. “They are not at their residences and their families are claiming ignorance about their whereabouts. Their mobile numbers are also switched off. In such a situation, we had no other option,” he added.
Read the full article at – https://powai.info/2010/08/04/2-hiranandani-bosses-issued-alert-notice-in-pf-scam/
WHAT IS A FAKE DMCA AND WHY ARE WE LISTED HERE ?
In case you are one of the ‘beneficiaries’ listed in this report and are wondering what really happened, we suggest you look within. If it wasn’t you, or your associates, it is definitely the ‘Reputation’ or ‘SEO’ firm you had hired in the past. Perhaps it was your law firm. So, instead of blaming us for this article, you must grill your Reputation/SEO firm and look for answers. We are merely publishing the facts available on public database and have nothing against you personally. It is more than likely that the service you hired indulged in criminal methods to deliver results for you.
Meanwhile, we are awaiting more information from Hiranandani Group and Ripoff Report to ascertain who was behind this fake DMCA. We’ll update this page once we have more information. If you have any information to add to this investigation, get in touch with us at [email protected]
We are also investigating similar or related incidents of fraudulent DMCAs as mentioned in our reports at –
If in case we discover more information on this case, we’ll update the article. If you have any information to add, please submit a new comment below.
Soon after we published the first set of our investigation reports on fake DMCAs, we managed to generate interest from online media such as Techdirt, Adweek and Huffington Post. Some of the key stories included our revelations on Sukanto Tanoto, Idea Buyer, Qnet , Tai Lopez ,Amira Nature Food, Beachside Recovery and more. We also shared unpublished data and information with 3 different law agencies who looked into this scam.
And we got results. We dented this fake DMCA industry and made sure we act as deterrent to the rogue reputation firms indulged in these criminal practices. Here are some of the outcomes and changes we made possible with the help of several other citizen lawyers and agencies –
- Ripoff Report wipes out Google (fake) Removals with a stroke of genius ! Thank you Ed – at webactivism.com
- Court finds evidence of ‘fraud on the Court’ in one of the missing-defendant libel takedown cases – at washingtonpost.com
- Default judgment aimed at deindexing apparently accurate information about person convicted of sex offense – at washingtonpost.com
- Panic and desperation getting the better of rogue reputation services – at webactivism.com
- Google still deindexing some material found by courts to be defamatory — but it’s being more skeptical – at washingtonpost.com
- Google Apparently No Longer Humoring Court Orders To Delist Defamatory Content – at techdirt.com
- Paul Levy Discovers Head Of Reputation Management Company Signed Off On Forged/Fraudulent Court Docs – at techdirt.com
- Filing Bogus Lawsuits As Part Of A ‘Reputation Management’ Strategy Costs Firm $71,000 – at techdirt.com
- Richart Ruddie Settles anti-SLAPP Claims, Makes Restitution; but the Guilty Companies Remain Unpunished – at typepad.com
- Who Filed Fake Copyright Infringement Complaints Against AgencySpy? – at adweek.com
- The Dark Art of Fake DMCA Takedown Requests – at huffingtonpost.com
Fake Fraudulent DMCA might seem inconspicuous, until it’s you at the receiving end of this crime. This is not a prank. This is not an inconvenience. This is not random. These fake DMCA cases are calculated criminal schemes targeting very specific and rather important information/content. These hitjobs are usually against media, in order to help their client hide important information from public’s eye, all in the name of Reputation Management. Millions of dollars are spent doing this, and if no one wants to bring this topic to the fore, we will.
Our team will not constantly monitor and publish these reports on a DAILY basis without fail. And we do not plan to publish and forget. We will take constructive steps in order to expose the faces behind this scam, and to try and undo the damages. AND IF YOU INDEED PART OF THIS SCAM, WE WILL ENSURE THAT YOU GET WHAT’S COMING YOUR WAY.
This complaint and/or review was posted on Webactivism.com on Nov 29, 2018 and is a permanent record located here: https://www.webactivism.com/hiranandani-developers-investigation-for-fraud-impersonation-and-perjury-fake-copyright-takedown-scam/ .
Furthermore, Webactivism.com has an exclusive license to Hiranandani Group investigation. It may not be copied without the written permission of Webactivism.com. This investigation on Hiranandani Group is submitted and written by one of our members. Any and all opinions and information are published as is. We do not edit or remove any aspect of the report and is merely a free-speech platform.
As such, we cannot be held liable for the investigation reports and articles posted about Hiranandani Group.