Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
Investment Properties Mexico
- Address: Plaza Progreso, Carretera Federal Cancun -Tulum, Manzana 293, Lote 1, Local 20 Ejido Sur, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
- Website: http://www.investmentpropertiesmexico.com
- Phone: +52.984.859.3282
- Perjury, Impersonation, Identity-theft, Misrepresentation
Fake Link/Website Used:
|Investment Properties Mexico|
Date of Submission:
|April 5, 2017|
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
How do we spell STUPID in Mexican ?
This fake DMCA should be framed and mounted on the walls at LumenDatabase Headquarters.
Here’s what it says –
The highlighted text reads –
To create the blog in weebly and negative content ripoff report copy and paste the weebly and it is publish for blog time is back please request the remove ripoff report with the help of google webmasters tools.
So, apparently Investment Properties Mexico had a top ranking Ripoff Report page on Google. They evidently hired someone to try and remove it using a fake DMCA notice.
Instead of submitting details and reasons to Google, they accidentally copy-pasted the ‘instructions’ on how to file a fake DMCA . The highlighted text means we don’t have to investigate anything.
The perpetrator has confessed himself.
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
An extensive thread on Ripoff Report, with allegations flying left right and center. Check it out here
Here are some excerpts from that page –
Richard Houghton is the worst of the worst. Would steal and did from his own Mother. Thomas is no better. Hides behind the cloak od Godliness only to be the worst conman alive. he is a fugitive from justice in California where he has bilked investors out of their retirement money for years. Absolutely do not do business with. Class action fraudulent and criminal lawsuit in works now!
Javier Camou Borquez, an attorney who was abducted 2 weeks ago at gunpoint in downtown Playa del Carmen, in the middle of the day, and has not been heard from since, was set to testify against Richard Houghton and Allison Zaner the two clowns that own Investment Properties Mexico, regarding false accusations against me, He was abducted less than 24 hours after Tricky Ricky Houghton found out that he was to testify and thus Houghton’s ship sunk. Richard Houghton is a coward who is truly on his last leg. Get your money now if he owes you…Ya right. By the way, when we say “owns” Investment Properties Mexico, it is a joke. There is nothing in Houghton’s name, nothing. Every company he has set up is done so to deceive and commit fraud. Again, his name is on nothing and the company is registered as only being worth 3,000 pesos. What a crook. The Mexican Hacienda, (IRS) loves the fact that he and his architect are driving new trucks, paying $5,000 a month rent, but the company only paying taxes as if it were only worth 3,000 pesos
Richard Houghton and his girlfriend Allison Zaner, daughter of David J Zaner dmd dds of Ocala Beach, Florida and owners of Investment Properties Mexico, have just been charged in the Largest Land Fraud Case in the History of Cancun and the Riviera Maya! Culminating a 2 year investigation!!!!
WHAT IS A FAKE DMCA AND WHY ARE WE LISTED HERE ?
Soon after we published the first set of our investigation reports on fake DMCAs, we managed to generate interest from online media such as Techdirt, Adweek and Huffington Post. Some of the key stories included our revelations on Torrence Boone , MoneyLife.in, Julia Scelfo and aReputation. We also shared unpublished data and information with 3 different law agencies who looked into this scam.
And we got results. We dented this fake DMCA industry and made sure we act as deterrent to the rogue reputation firms indulged in these criminal practices. Here are some of the outcomes and changes we made possible with the help of several other citizen lawyers and agencies –
- Ripoff Report wipes out Google (fake) Removals with a stroke of genius ! Thank you Ed – at webactivism.com
- Court finds evidence of ‘fraud on the Court’ in one of the missing-defendant libel takedown cases – at washingtonpost.com
- Default judgment aimed at deindexing apparently accurate information about person convicted of sex offense – at washingtonpost.com
- Panic and desperation getting the better of rogue reputation services – at webactivism.com
- Google still deindexing some material found by courts to be defamatory — but it’s being more skeptical – at washingtonpost.com
- Google Apparently No Longer Humoring Court Orders To Delist Defamatory Content – at techdirt.com
- Paul Levy Discovers Head Of Reputation Management Company Signed Off On Forged/Fraudulent Court Docs – at techdirt.com
- Filing Bogus Lawsuits As Part Of A ‘Reputation Management’ Strategy Costs Firm $71,000 – at techdirt.com
- Richart Ruddie Settles anti-SLAPP Claims, Makes Restitution; but the Guilty Companies Remain Unpunished – at typepad.com
- Who Filed Fake Copyright Infringement Complaints Against AgencySpy? – at adweek.com
- The Dark Art of Fake DMCA Takedown Requests – at huffingtonpost.com
Fake Fraudulent DMCA might seem inconspicuous, until its you at the receiving end of this crime. This is not a prank. This is not an inconvenience. This is not random. These fake DMCA cases are calculated criminal schemes targeting very specific and rather important information/content. These hitjobs are usually against media, in order to help their clients hide important information from public’s eye, all in the name of Reputation Management. Millions of dollars are spent doing this, and if no one wants to bring this topic to the fore, we will.
Our team will not constantly monitor and publish these reports on a DAILY basis without fail. And we do not plan to publish and forget. We will take constructive steps in order to expose the faces behind this scam, and to try and undo the damages. AND IF YOU INDEED PART OF THIS SCAM, WE WILL ENSURE THAT YOU GET WHAT’S COMING YOUR WAY.