Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
Lewis Ben Williams
Fake Link/Website Used:
Mass Communications Inc
Date of Submission:
April 14, 2016
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
- http://toxexpress.com/ is a serial offender and has helped some deranged people to cover up their stories on Google, including cult leader Shang Rinpoche aka Wang Laoshi, as seen in this fake DMCA report – https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/11382921
- toxexpress.com is as fake as they come. On first look, you see a normal looking news website. However, upon research, we found that the perpetrators purchased the domain name on 15th March 2015. The previous owner [email protected] has been very kind to us and let us know who purchased the domain. We’ve kept that record safe with us and will share with investigative authorities at an appropriate time.
- Let’s check the archives from 2015 and see how the website looked at that time. All we see is a landing page and a store for anti-toxic medicines. Funny that :). No signs of a news website. Which means that the article (supposedly published on Tue, Jun 10th, 2014) that these idiots mentioned on their fake DMCA , DID NOT EXIST at all.
- Let’s examine the article itself – http://toxexpress.com/a-great-con-artist-with-new-strategies/ . Here are some points which point out when the article was actually
- Open the images in a new tab, and you’ll see the URL structure as – http://toxexpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/akhdkaf-150×150.jpeg . Notice the yeah/month format ? That’s how WordPress uploads the media files. This reveals that the images (and the article) were posted on this site somewhere in April 2016, and NOT in June 2014.
- By looking further into the source-code, we find that the website itself was uploaded in Sep 2015
- We tried to identify the author – Abarrane Hamesburg , but there’s absolutely no one by that name that even exists. Guys, next time, try something more mainstream, like maybe – David Oliver ?
- The identity they used to file the fake DMCA was ‘Mass Communications Inc’. We have contacted every possible company with that name and await a response.
- The 3 banner ads displayed on the page do NOT have any hyperlinks. Infact, these banners come default with the WordPress theme as a placeholder. They’re not only stupid, but lazy as well.
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
Lewis Ben Williams has had a fruitful career as a football pro. On a Ripoff Report, someone posted about his questionable activities in detail, and it seemed to have hurt his ego, and reputation. And he had to fix this before it starts hurting his business. He goes out and hires this Lawfirm/Reputation firm to resolve this link. And they do it using a fake DMCA, and everybody is happy !!
Well, not everybody.
EDITOR’S COMMENT : For those who might ask – ‘why and how do we interject that ‘Lewis Ben Williams’ has something to do with this fake DMCA. Couldn’t it be a coincidence ?’, we will say this – When someone goes and creates a whole new fake news site, falsifies his/her identity and submits fake DMCA to try and de-list some very targeted content on Google, it signals intent and a plan. It is obvious that ‘Lewis Ben Williams’ or someone he hired was directly involved in this crime. Lewis Ben Williams also cannot plead ignorance in this matter, since this notice on Google search is hard to miss, really.