Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
OMNI CCNI Medicina Diagnostica
Fake Link/Website Used:
Date of Submission:
April 07, 2016
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
- terifier.com was owned by Cody Wilson of ‘intercityweb.com’ till 2015, when it was apparently sold to these perpetrators. To whom it was sold, is still being investigated by us and we’ll update you soon.
- The website was uploaded somewhere in the middle of April. As per archives available, terifier.com did not even have an index or a parking page till 7th April 2016.
- On 6th April 2016, the website was finally hosted on orangewebsite.com, the offshore hosting provider.
- The copied article itself was published in April, however, it is dated July 2016 for a better DMCA request.
- The author ‘Melena Kent’ or the DMCA reporter ‘Eyelink Corporation’ just does not seem to exist. No trace whatsoever.
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
It seems OMNI CCNI Medicina Diagnostica, and World Capital Investment, were named in a Ripoff Report. The allegations were serious, and mentioned a scam worth $375,000 against Mr Wade Anderson and Matthew Roddan. How true were these allegations, we don’t know. What we do know now, is that one of the accused took to unfair and criminal method to try and suppress this Ripoff Report. Perhaps it’s time to look more deeply into the original allegations ?
EDITOR’S COMMENT : For those who might ask – ‘why and how do we interject that ‘OMNI CCNI Medicina Diagnostica’ has something to do with this fake DMCA. Couldn’t it be a coincidence ?’, we will say this – When someone goes and creates a whole new fake news site, falsifies his/her identity and submits fake DMCA to try and de-list some very targeted content on Google, it signals intent and a plan. It is obvious that ‘OMNI CCNI Medicina Diagnostica’ or someone they hired was directly involved in this crime. OMNI CCNI Medicina Diagnostica also cannot plead ignorance in this matter, since this notice on Google search is hard to miss, really.