Beneficiary of Forged Court Order:
- Sukanto Tanoto
- Perjury, Impersonation, Identity-theft, Misrepresentation
Forged Court Order Used:
Date of Submission:
- July 14, 2016
- September 13, 2016
- July 08, 2016
Sukanto Tanoto is based out of Indonesia, with little to no presence in the USA. However, the person operating the websites where the target content was published, is located in USA. She’s none other than Sukanto Tanoto’s own estranged niece.
There was no legal foundations for any sort of lawsuit since most of the content was her own personal opinion, and facts backed with evidence. Also, Sukanto Tanoto would never be stupid enough to indulge in a lengthy and messy lawsuit against his own family member since he had a lot to lose. So he did what most billionaires would do. He instructed his staff to ‘get rid of these negative links’ and do ‘whatever it takes’ to deliver results.
The staff reached out to ProfileDefenders.com. The famous ‘Robert Ruddie‘ whom we busted many years ago. Here is an idea of who Sukanto Tanoto hired to do his biding –
Even a $71,000 lawsuit wasn’t going to deter Rubert Ruddie from forging a court order and submitting it to Google.
In spite of some terrific Photoshop job, this is what they finally submitted –
Some key aspects of this forgery are –
- There is no one by the name Sukanto Talson who lives at 2300 Walnut Street, PA 19103
- The website sukantotanoto.co is owned by Wendy Tanoto. However, the fake court order is against someone named Noemi Martinez.
- No one by that name lives at the address provided – 103 Ave De Diego Gallery Plaza, San Juan PR 00911.
- The fact that these idiots attempted to forge a sitting judge’s signature, makes them liable for criminal prosecution
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
Sukanto Tanoto is an Indonesian businessman involved primarily in the lumber industry. As of 2013 he was considered to be one of Indonesia’s wealthiest individuals with a net worth of US$ 2.3 billion. After starting as a supplier of equipment and materials for the state-owned oil firm Pertamina, Tanoto moved into the forest industry in 1973. Tanoto’s business interests are represented by the Royal Golden Eagle (RGE) group of companies (previously known as Raja Garuda Mas). Here is an excerpt from that report –
My name is Wendy Tanoto, the daughter of Polar Yanto Tanoto, and the niece of Sukanto Tanoto.
Polar Yanto Tanoto is the Director of Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings Ltd. He partnered with Sukanto Tanoto and built the RGE empire since the 1970s.
After my father passed away in an air crash in Sep 26 1997, Sukanto took a series of actions to pressure our family into giving up our father’s assets and block all information regarding the assets from us.
Until today, Sukanto Tanoto has not returned Polar’s assets to my family and utilize them as his own.
I’m here to share the story of how a powerful man used his power to get away with his wrong doings and the journey of my family fighting for justice.
Read the full article at – https://www.facebook.com/myopenlettertosukantotanoto/
WHAT IS A FORGED COURT ORDER AND WHY ARE WE LISTED HERE ?
Soon after we published the first set of our investigation reports on fake DMCAs, we managed to generate interest from online media such as Techdirt, Adweek and Huffington Post. Some of the key stories included our revelations on Sukanto Tanoto, Idea Buyer, Qnet , Tai Lopez ,Amira Nature Food, Beachside Recovery and more. We also shared unpublished data and information with 3 different law agencies who looked into this scam.
And we got results. We dented this fake DMCA industry and made sure we act as deterrent to the rogue reputation firms indulged in these criminal practices. Here are some of the outcomes and changes we made possible with the help of several other citizen lawyers and agencies –
- Ripoff Report wipes out Google (fake) Removals with a stroke of genius ! Thank you Ed – at webactivism.com
- Court finds evidence of ‘fraud on the Court’ in one of the missing-defendant libel takedown cases – at washingtonpost.com
- Default judgment aimed at deindexing apparently accurate information about person convicted of sex offense – at washingtonpost.com
- Panic and desperation getting the better of rogue reputation services – at webactivism.com
- Google still deindexing some material found by courts to be defamatory — but it’s being more skeptical – at washingtonpost.com
- Google Apparently No Longer Humoring Court Orders To Delist Defamatory Content – at techdirt.com
- Paul Levy Discovers Head Of Reputation Management Company Signed Off On Forged/Fraudulent Court Docs – at techdirt.com
- Filing Bogus Lawsuits As Part Of A ‘Reputation Management’ Strategy Costs Firm $71,000 – at techdirt.com
- Richart Ruddie Settles anti-SLAPP Claims, Makes Restitution; but the Guilty Companies Remain Unpunished – at typepad.com
- Who Filed Fake Copyright Infringement Complaints Against AgencySpy? – at adweek.com
- The Dark Art of Fake DMCA Takedown Requests – at huffingtonpost.com
Fake Fraudulent Court Orders may seem inconspicuous, until it’s you at the receiving end of this crime. This is not a prank. This is not an inconvenience. This is not random. These fake DMCA cases are calculated criminal schemes targeting very specific and rather important information/content. These hitjobs are usually against media, in order to help their client hide important information from public’s eye, all in the name of Reputation Management. Millions of dollars are spent doing this, and if no one wants to bring this topic to the fore, we will.
Our team will not constantly monitor and publish these reports on a DAILY basis without fail. And we do not plan to publish and forget. We will take constructive steps in order to expose the faces behind this scam, and to try and undo the damages. AND IF YOU INDEED PART OF THIS SCAM, WE WILL ENSURE THAT YOU GET WHAT’S COMING YOUR WAY.