Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
- Total Home Exteriors
- Perjury, Impersonation, Identity-theft, Misrepresentation
Fake Link/Website Used:
- Oliver Marks
Date of Submission:
- April 6, 2015
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
** Investigation in progress **
Yes, that’s right. Our team and friends are currently investigating this fake DMCA incident and analyzing all the public data we have with us. Right now we have the evidence captured and archived, we are still waiting for a response from Total Home Exteriors, Google and other related parties involved in this fake DMCA. This could take up to a couple of weeks.
However, make no mistake. This is indeed a case of copyright take-down fraud purported in order to hide online content. Once we compile all the facts of this case with due diligence, the final report will be published here.
We fight for the truth. If you have anything to contribute to this report or want to provide critical information against Total Home Exteriors, you can get in touch with us at [email protected] We’re open for dialogue, unless your intention is to threaten us and waste your time.
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
In particular, a negative review/story against Total Home Exteriors which potentially hurt business and reputation. Here is an excerpt from that report –
I Josh Fox aka joe cavasoz aka johnson t frank aka terry lacroix have put up 90% percent of the comments on these boards to make a statement because of jealousy , resentment, and immaturity my writing is horrible so I can’t spend too much time writing my apology , but will say that I am the person that called him a racist and I made up the story about the mexican and the texas roadhouse Mike is the complete oposite of that and I had too much time on my hands I’m the person who’s the problem and the person who uses cognitive disonance to justify my wrong , I’m also the best at pointing my finger Total Home Exteriors is a company that made it successfully in Colorado and I am a person that used to own my own company called Top Rank Builders aka ryan roofing aka top rank marketing aka disaster force we worked with multiple companys like arizona’s 1st choice ryan roofing ext…. and long story short we went out of business , Mike Rimkus did exactly the oposite Total Home Exteriors will always be a good company If you are looking to have your roof done and want a guarantee not only from the company but even from the owner himself if asked and want a company that will take care of you from start to beyond finish call Total Home Exteriors
WHAT IS A FAKE DMCA AND WHY ARE WE LISTED HERE ?
Soon after we published the first set of our investigation reports on fake DMCAs, we managed to generate interest from online media such as Techdirt, Adweek and Huffington Post. Some of the key stories included our revelations on Sukanto Tanoto, Idea Buyer, Qnet , Tai Lopez ,Amira Nature Food, Beachside Recovery and more. We also shared unpublished data and information with 3 different law agencies who looked into this scam.
And we got results. We dented this fake DMCA industry and made sure we act as deterrent to the rogue reputation firms indulged in these criminal practices. Here are some of the outcomes and changes we made possible with the help of several other citizen lawyers and agencies –
- Ripoff Report wipes out Google (fake) Removals with a stroke of genius ! Thank you Ed – at webactivism.com
- Court finds evidence of ‘fraud on the Court’ in one of the missing-defendant libel takedown cases – at washingtonpost.com
- Default judgment aimed at deindexing apparently accurate information about person convicted of sex offense – at washingtonpost.com
- Panic and desperation getting the better of rogue reputation services – at webactivism.com
- Google still deindexing some material found by courts to be defamatory — but it’s being more skeptical – at washingtonpost.com
- Google Apparently No Longer Humoring Court Orders To Delist Defamatory Content – at techdirt.com
- Paul Levy Discovers Head Of Reputation Management Company Signed Off On Forged/Fraudulent Court Docs – at techdirt.com
- Filing Bogus Lawsuits As Part Of A ‘Reputation Management’ Strategy Costs Firm $71,000 – at techdirt.com
- Richart Ruddie Settles anti-SLAPP Claims, Makes Restitution; but the Guilty Companies Remain Unpunished – at typepad.com
- Who Filed Fake Copyright Infringement Complaints Against AgencySpy? – at adweek.com
- The Dark Art of Fake DMCA Takedown Requests – at huffingtonpost.com
Fake Fraudulent DMCA might seem inconspicuous, until it’s you at the receiving end of this crime. This is not a prank. This is not an inconvenience. This is not random. These fake DMCA cases are calculated criminal schemes targeting very specific and rather important information/content. These hitjobs are usually against media, in order to help their client hide important information from public’s eye, all in the name of Reputation Management. Millions of dollars are spent doing this, and if no one wants to bring this topic to the fore, we will.
Our team will not constantly monitor and publish these reports on a DAILY basis without fail. And we do not plan to publish and forget. We will take constructive steps in order to expose the faces behind this scam, and to try and undo the damages. AND IF YOU INDEED PART OF THIS SCAM, WE WILL ENSURE THAT YOU GET WHAT’S COMING YOUR WAY.